Dr. Marshall Hall
Pastor of New Foundation Christian Center
- In 1979, God called him by name and told him that he was call to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and later he became a licensed Minister.
- In 1980 he was ordained as a Minister. The first message he preached was “It’s Up To You”.
- In June 1988 was elected to become the Co-Pastor of Christian Love Tabernacle of Holiness until the death of Pastor Ann Doucet.
- In 1985 God spoke to him and gave him the name of his church," NEW FOUNDATION CHRISTIAN CENTER “.
- In June 1991, he started Bible study in the basement of his home. Eighteen people gather in his basement to hear the Word of God. Soon the number grew to thirty-eight people. Later God spoke to him and gave him instructions concerning the sheep that was gathering at his home.
- In October 1991, the doors of New Foundation Christian Center were opened. The first sermon he preached at the new church “It Had To Happen That Way”.
- In 2000, God spoke to Pastor Hall to build a new church, and he started to seek instructions from God concerning the church, God lead him to purchase property in our surrounding area and now we own 11 Lots and 3 Buildings in which one of the building became the new home of New Foundation Christian Center, which seat over 500 peoples, the choir stand will hold 100 members.
- Pastor Hall’s leadership has inspired many ministers to become Pastors. Pastor Arric Wilkerson, Up From the World Ministries, Pastor Sherome Ivory, Sr. Peoples Church of Holiness, Pastor Wade Smith, Everlasting Word COGIC, Pastor Dwayne Houston and Pastor Earl Murray.
- In 2003 Marshall attended Union Baptist Seminar where he has obtained many degrees (Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, Religious Education in 2004, Master of Religious Education in 2005, Bachelor of Theology in 2006 a Doctorate of Divinity in 2007 and finally he received his Doctorate of Ecclesiastical Law in 2009.
- Pastor Marshall Hall and Evangelist Carolyn Hall will proudly celebrate 34 years of marriage on September 30th. Pastor and First Lady Hall are the proud parents of four children: Marshall D., Staffy (Stanley), James, and Juvida. They are also grandparents of five, and great-grandparents of one.
• Favorite Bible Verse: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28